I finally got back to my wheel this past week, a much needed development as I had missed it and was itching to start a new spinning project. Starting a new project meant I had to finish the one currently on my wheel so I set out to adjust the drive band and fly wheel (part of what was keeping me from finishing plying the singles in the first place) and just complete some lovely yarn. I finished plying it last night and have yet to wind it off into skeins and soak it but I can say this, I have never had my plied yarn overflow onto a third bobbin. Here’s to hoping I’ll have lots of yardage to go with this lovely color so that I can knit up something amazing with it. More details to follow when I have the finished skein in my hands. Happy Wednesday!